Career & Academic Advising is an essential component of your academic journey. In addition to regularly meeting with an academic advisor, there are several events, workshops, online tools to help you gain confidence in choosing your academic pathway.
All honors students must complete 'one' activity each Fall and Winter semester and submit the Career & Academic Advising Reflection Form.
The below activities will count towards completing this requirement:
- Complete a free online career assessment (FOCUS 2)
- Meet with a career or academic advisor
- Meet with a Transfer Representative
- Participate in the University of Michigan Transfer Bridges Program
- Attend the Transfer Fair
- Attend an event or workshop coordinated through the Academic Advising & Transfer Center
Students seeking career and advising services should visit Academic Advising and Transfer Center.