Refunds for all types of financial aid will begin 30 days after the start of the semester.
- You will receive loan funds in two disbursements each semester.
- First disbursement will occur approximately 30 days after the beginning of the semester.
- If tuition, fees and bookstore charges are greater than the first disbursement, the student will not receive a refund until the second disbursement of financial aid is received.
- Second disbursement of loans will be made after the mid-point of the semester.
- Because all financial aid funds will not be released until several weeks into the semester, you will need to plan ahead for non-educational expenses such as rent, transportation and child care.
- You must be attending classes and continue to meet all eligibility requirements to receive a disbursement.
Important Note: Any withdrawals or late starting classes may delay refunds.
See specific refund dates.
You must select your refund preference using the BankMobile process. Please refer to the Cashier's Refund Process/BankMobile webpage.
- Refunds will be deposited to your selected refund preference with BankMobile.
- Refunds cannot be released to students until financial aid funds are received by the college.
- Some or all of the first payment may be needed to pay remaining charges.