A fine dining experience with world-class service, staffed by culinary school students under the direct supervision of Chef Professors and Table Service Professors.
Lunch and Dinner Hours
Lunch: Tuesday-Thursday - 11:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
Dinner: Tuesday-Thursday - 6-7 p.m.
Fall Semester 2022
- September 7, 2022- October 6, 2022 (Lunch)
- October 26, 2022- December 1, 2022 (Lunch and Dinner)
Winter Semester 2023
- January 17, 2023 - February 16, 2023 (Lunch)
- March 15, 2023 - April 13, 2023 (Lunch and Dinner)
Reservations can be made by calling (616) 234-3700 or using OpenTable.
Friends of Secchia Institute for Culinary Education eClub
Sign up for the Friends of Secchia Institute for Culinary Education eClub and
- Keep up to date with the Heritage events, specials, new menus, and opening days
- Receive a free dessert at The Heritage upon joining
- Get a free entree on your birthday at The Heritage (up to a $20 value)
The Heritage Restaurant has temporarily moved to the banquet Rooms #118 and #120 in the Wisner Bottrall ATC building.
We are located in the GRCC Wisner-Bottrall Applied Technology Center, on the corner of Fountain and Ransom Streets. Parking is off of Ransom Ave., and the physical address is 151 Fountain Street NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49503.
The Wisner-Bottrall Applied Technology Center is building 11 on the Campus Map. The parking entrance for The Heritage is on Ransom Street.