The Lakeshore Campus provides advising, and disability support services that are designed to assist you in achieving academic and personal success through informed decision making.
How can I receive accommodations?
Once you have been approved for accommodations through the creation of a GRCC Accommodations Agreement, find more information at Using Your Accommodations.
Resources and quick links
- Documentation Guidelines
- Clockwork Accommodations Portal
- Alternative Textbook Request
- Accessible Furniture Request
- Placement Test Accommodation Request
To schedule an appointment with an advisor, please call (616) 234-2200.
- Use the Registration (R) icon to start the process
- Upload documentation in the Portal
- DSS will contact you to schedule an appointment to discuss accommodations