Strengthening West Michigan's workforce
Are you an individual seeking skills training?
- Programs for hands-on skills training.
- Learning opportunites online and in-person.
- Career Coaches -- whether you're currently enrolled or thinking about it.
- Job Developers to work with you 1:1 on resumes, interview skills and how to make important connections with employers.
Are you an employer seeking to strengthen your workforce?
We train West Michigan's workforce with:
- Customized corporate training to provide solutions for your unique business needs.
- Certifications and programs to prepare your employee(s) to take on more responsibility, refine current skills or skill up with hands-on training.
- Connections with skilled workers who are trained, motivated and eager to work.
What's new with GRCC's Workforce Training?
Stay in touch for news and updates.
Public Notice of Title VI Program Rights Grand Rapids Community College (GRCC) gives public notice of its’ policy to uphold and assure full compliance with the non-discrimination requirements of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related Nondiscrimination authorities. Title VI and related Nondiscrimination authorities stipulate that no person in the United States of America shall on the grounds of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, income level or Limited English Proficiency be excluded from the participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under any program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance. Any person who desires more information regarding Grand Rapids Community College’s Title VI Program can contact its Title VI Coordinator, Kimberly DeVries, at the address noted below. Any person who believes they have, individually or as a member of any specific class of persons, been subjected to discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, income level or Limited English Proficiency has the right to file a formal complaint. Any such complaint must be in writing and submitted within 180 days following the date of the alleged occurrence to: Kimberly DeVries, Director of Equal Opportunity Compliance Title VI Program Coordinator Grand Rapids Community College Office of General Counsel 143 Bostwick Avenue N.E. Grand Rapids MI 49503 (616) 234-2120 KimberlyDeVries1@grcc.edu