We want to assure you that we take the health and well-being of our community, customers, and associates very seriously. We also want you to know that we are still here to serve you, and your learning goals.
- We are now offering many learning opportunities virtually and online.
- Our Career Coaches are meeting with current students, as well as anyone who is considering enrolling in our programs.
- Our Job Developers are still working one-on-one with students to work on resumes, interviewing skills and making those important connections with employers.
Are you thinking of reinventing yourself by changing careers? Do your employees working from home need some online training? Do you need help as we all transition back to working in the workspace?
So please, reach out to us. Stay in touch. Send us an email and let us know how we can help. We are here to serve you and our community.
During this unpredictable time, GRCC Workforce Training is still West Michigan's best choice for educational opportunities.
Sign up to stay in touch for news and updates from the Workforce Training program.
Employers, where do you find your skilled workforce?
- Are trained and motivated to work.
- Have proven technical and employability skills.
- Want to work for you!
Public Notice of Title VI Program Rights